Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ahh... Summer...



Summer in Michigan

After the attrocious winter we had here, I have to say that this summer has to be in the top five in my life!
As a Buckeye, I have to admit Michigan is an AWESOME state if you like the outdoors.  This summer I've been to fireworks shows, concerts, history is EVERYWHERE.  I've been lucky enough to have toured from Detroit all the way up to Munising in the Upper Peninsula, from Battle Creek to Port Huron.  In seeing Lake Superior, I have been to all of the Great Lakes and I see why they named it Lake Superior, it's HUGE!  The Mackinac Straights is one of the most jaw dropping things I've ever seen!  Even more inspiring than the scenery, are the wonderful people I've met and experiences that I'll never forget.  Readers, I know whether you live here or just visit, you'll fall in love just like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment