Thursday, July 31, 2014

Permits... I HATE permits!

Permits... I HATE permits!


So, I'm in the middle of signing my first deal of the day, when the sheriff shows up outside.  He asks what I'm doing, I tell him saving people money on their natural gas.  He tells me I have to go get a permit from the New Haven Municipal building.  So I walk the two miles there.  When I get there,  I'm greeted by a very attractive lady who tells me that they no longer do permits at that location and that I have to go to the county seat, Mt. Clemens.  WHAT?!
Long story, short. I've lost two days over these d$%m permits and the bureaucratic run-around at the local level. They should learn what the rest of us already know. TIME IS MONEY!

BTW,  check my website!
www.onlineopportunities4u.webege.com
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment